Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Dear - 35

To HATE MALE

Dear, naah Hateful S,

I HATE YOU!! I hate you more than I have or ever will hate anyone in my life. You not only broke my heart, you wrenched it out of my body and stamped it over and over again under your foot. You were the nicest, kindest, most hard-working person I knew and probably still are, you never raised your voice or hand on me, but you still managed to hurt me more than cruel words or an abusive partner could have.

You said you couldn't bear to see me cry so you stopped calling or emailing. If only you knew that it only made me cry more. But thanks to you, I know that I will never cry like that again, the worst of my life is over, nothing can ever hurt me like you did, I can never ever feel that low again. I haven't shed a tear since that day.

I am now married to a wonderful guy who loves me and takes care of me and I love him too. My days are filled with routine, happiness and contentment. I have a great job and lots of friends. And I Hate You because the mention of your name still wrenches my heart and erases all thought but you from my mind and I can't help but hate you for all that you did and didn't do. I wish you had been rude or abusive or unfaithful, so I could find a reason why we didn't end up together. I wish I had the strength of character to live alone for the rest of my life with only memories of you. Time and Distance heals? BAAH, it has only made it worse...It's been 5 years and 5000 miles and I STILL HATE YOU!!!



-A

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that as long as someone stirs up strong feelings (love or hate) inside you, you are still thinking of that person. You haven't let go. I think some of us are extreme with our feelings, that is, it's either love or hate, nothing in between. Well, at least you are giving it a 100% ;).

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel you on this one

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home