Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Dear - 26

To Ammani

My dear Ammani,

Hats off to you for the idea! I read all the letters. I laughed at a couple, tried to act as if a lot of those letters did not bring tears to my eyes. Wondered about atleast 15 people to whom I wanted to write to. I wrote a couple of letters, thinking at the end, it would make me feel better. But you know what, it didn't. It made me feel worse. Especially because both those letters were intended for people who I meet and am in touch with regularly. It made me feel bad that I did not have the guts to tell those people directly, and maybe it is just me, but it made me feel very very sad to put those thoughts down and send it to a public site.

I guess some things will remain too personal to share.

Yours Truly
Mad Mad :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a good way to let out sealed thoughts. I felt a part of me weighes lesser after drafting the letter. I couldnt help crying while drafting it, but once I had done that, it felt really really good.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home