Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Dear - 27

To Stranger

Dear Stranger,

It’s been a year since we met or spoke. Gosh if someone would have told me I won't talk to you or see you for a whole year I would've laughed it off, the thought itself was unimaginable back then. I know you left for your reasons but you didn't have the decency to inform me, I would have never questioned you. What hurts the most is that you vanished into thin air; yeah I get to hear about you from common people but how about picking up the phone one day and just saying Hello! If you only knew what a mess the past year has been for me, wanted to share so much with you, wanted to hear so much from you. They say time is the biggest healer unfortunately not in my situation. I miss you and think about you every single day. The day we first met to the last, all those hours we spent endlessly chatting over the phone making plans and when we would meet it would turn out to be a 24 hour date. The weekend getaways, the fighting and making up, us not saying a word but still understand what’s going through each other’s mind. The time we spent together is so fresh in my memory, we were inseparable at one point in life and today we live in separate countries. Just come back to where you belong and you belong with me not swallowed in the sea.

Yours,
Waiting for you

3 Comments:

Blogger Shankar said...

whoever you are, I hope you shan't wait too long. If that person were to return, the person would return.

I knew a person as such too, I still know her after her return, but it's not all the same.

You can be sure of this though, people, if htey were to return, return at unawares.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve more self-respect than you have decided to offer yourself. Move on dear!

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No.. no point waiting. Most people who go away dont even realize the destruction they've left behind.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home