Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Dear - 32

To Appu

Dear Appu,

Was it worth it?
You lied with the stories you cooked,
You mocked, you cheated.
My friendlessness disgusted you,
You never failed to mention how alone I was,
Where were yours when you felt betrayed?
"I love you! I love you!" you would scream, when needing a night of passion,
While I made love to you, you lusted for another man,
My genuine love for you was my only concession.
One day, you lost respect, you stopped talking,
All I asked was to know why, a reason, any reason.
I drowned in my work,
You'd go around telling everyone how I was a jerk.
I would cry, be left alone, only to see your wrath at my tears,
You had no compassion, no empathy, just like the rest of our peers.
You moved down looking for love,
You tried, you made more cry, you wasted your prime years.
The first three months, we should've stayed away babe,
You have no idea, what good friends we would've made.

Yours always,
NK

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should be meticulous and particular in all the par‘nesis we give. We should be especially painstaking in giving information that we would not dream up of following ourselves. Most of all, we ought to escape giving advisor which we don't mind when it damages those who take us at our word.

wood chisel

[url=http://wood-chisel-96.webs.com/apps/blog/]wood chisel[/url]

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A man begins sneering his wisdom teeth the first time he bites on holiday more than he can chew.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Work out ferments the humors, casts them into their proper channels, throws eccentric redundancies, and helps species in those confidential distributions, without which the body cannot subsist in its vigor, nor the man dissimulate with cheerfulness.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home