Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Dear - 31

To Akka

Dear Akka (a recalcitrant blogger),

This is my nth comment on your blog. You have still not published any of the n-1 comments. You are making me more 'inquisitive' by the day, by not publishing anybody's comments, let alone mine. It is not even the non-publishing that matters, it is the absence of any reply (your indifference) that breaks my heart. I live by others' comments, appreciations, criticisms and feedback. I am choking for breath, will you ever reply?

The Visitor

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that the inquisitiveness has resolved, there is one happy blogger! ;-P

Cheers, Visitor!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aaaaawwww atlast a letter I understand and which made me smile :) I do like the inquisitive akka and am pleased that she heard the visitor :D

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home