Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Dear - 47

A letter that was lost mid-air

Dear Stranger on the flight,
Just so that you know..
I hate long flights. Especially the ones where I have to sit next to desperate,balding single men, who are just waiting to try their luck with the next eligible woman. I am single, but no,am not looking. Shaadi.com or the Classifieds matrimonials should take care of that.So count me out.

And, I hate small talk or personal questions.I'd rather watch that masala movie on that tiny screen than entertain someone with the story of my growing-up years.If you have anything to share,you are more than welcome to do it. But just remember, the headphones are glued to my ears.

And in case, you need to run to the loo every half hour, please be generous enough to swap that window seat with me. I have a reasonably strong bladder, and a window seat should suit me fine.

Food is not an issue with me.Because I usually peck at it.So please don't give me any looks of sympathy.I am NOT anorexic. But I do like practising random acts of kindess and love, and so don't be surprised to receive a nice smile once in a while.It's justout of courtesy.Besides, I read that it takes a lot more muscles to frown.
Take care and enjoy your flight.
Sincerely,
The (highly anti-social) girl sitting next to you

who blogs at : http://thesonglady.wordpress.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger Chrisann said...

can totally
relate!
hate chatty flight companions

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh....good one..

1:50 AM  
Blogger Prerona said...

serendipity! brilliant (concept and style) :)

2:01 AM  
Blogger Tmyn said...

LOL! Amen to that!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very useful post for all. We at,shaadibiye.com make perfect match and help people to get their perfect soul mates. if you are also keen to find your life partner, then join us immediately at shaadibiye.com.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home